Thursday, August 8, 2019

Saxenda

I've been thinking I should post something.  Honestly not much has been happening that is really new.  Life is just booting along happily.  Things are going well overall.

D got approved to go to the army.  He's a bit nervous.  Mom and sis are on a semi-talking stand from what I hear.  So that's sorta going well.

Jax is super busy and jumping around like long before.  He's happy going to Tail Waggin.  He doesn't get any meds, but still goes monthly to Dr Steve for adjustments.

AJ is back from his trip and planning his BC and Toronto meeting trips in September.  

And me...

I'm happy with still doing Abe listening.  I found a mentor via and Abe facebook.  She does reiki, and is in the States.  I like her.  I get some healing treatments from her.  My choice.  

I have been troubled with my weight.  Since going to weight watchers I'm up 11 pounds. !!!!  Ugh.  I happened to be at the diabetic doctor for my thyroid - which she is happy about.  I mentioned that I had no affects with my thyroid, but noticed that my blood sugars were going up.  This morning was 7.8 before breakfast.  She said that was a bit too high.  I agreed.  I then.... started crying.  I said I couldn't keep going up!  And I couldn't deal with being hungry. 

She offered me injections.  I cried.  She said I had to eat less.  I said I couldn't deal with the hunger issue.  She offered the injections again.

I asked her to bring it in.  She explained about Saxenda.  And I immediately shot myself with it.  I said I guess I'm in for doing it.  I'm willing.  I'm hoping.  I just can't seem to get the Abe thought of aligning with foods to work that well.  

I did eat less today, but I can see that the starting injection is not where I will be able to stay as I can feel the hunger just on the edge. I will need to be at a higher injection.  I hope that my insurance will cover most of it.  It's better then the other one available.  Stronger.  I can see it's better to be on the lower carb side of things, but I just want to be able to choice normal foods too with it.  Not do all the crazy diets I've done for years.  I want to eat less of the normal foods, and let the sugars be less.  I'm optimistic.

Need to get out and cut the grass.  But then, that's not new.

We are planning to go to the States.  Need to buy something to wear for September's anniversary dinner that we are going to.  Brother in law/ Sis in law's anniversary.  Going to stay overnight in States, and in September.  Hopefully I can find something that will look nice and fit.  In September we decided to see mom the next day.  Decided to go to the old church and visit a few people there too, since we were close enough to make that time service.

That's about it.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment