Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Almost Alone

AJ took off yesterday for Toronto.  Meeting month.  And this time he's there for two days as they are having a course too.  I slept so well last night!!!!  Look forward to tonight's sleep!
I'm a bit sad about that as I do love sleeping with AJ, and having him around.

Took him to the airport yesterday then brought Jax to see Dr Steve.  Jax is doing so great.  Basically back to normal.  I realized that over the years, if I had known, I could have brought him earlier as I could see way back that he could have used some acupuncture etc.

Yesterday after coming home, I basically just sat and read a book.  The whole book in one shot.  Was easy, and an ok book.  Called 'I'm Fifteen and I don't want to Die'.  

Today I've gotten the vacuuming done, and brought out most of the garbage. Currently along with writing here, I'm listening to The Language of the Divine Matrix.  It's a long youtube.  3 hours.  I'm listening to it in pieces.  Beliefs change our physical world.  There's a lot to it, and I find it interesting.  It's along the Abraham Hicks line.

***********
I posted in AH a question.  But it seems my question is just too much.  

Question. I understand that it is feelings not the thought or words that create... So how does one change an immediate feeling to better? Eg. I see a post of a dog dying in this heat. I sense my inner feelings are amongst poor dog, un-nice thought of person/people, sad, un-nice feeling of anger, and healing peace to all involved. I totally get sometimes someone does something that doesn't end well and they are sad.
But I'm looking at myself with the feelings that are not immediately healing or peaceful. Then I read the next post that says the Vortex aligns with feeling not words. Ugh!!! I AM wanting to feel peace in those times not oh you un-nice people.
I do move on and let it go, but I'm looking for a way to change the feeling in the first place. Understand? ðŸ¤ªðŸ™„🤔🤗🥰


one answer - 

Interesting. I think of myself as a naturally negative person.

I was raised with negative thoughts. My older brothers are masters of snarky remarks.

Those darn negative thoughts pop like corn into my head and drag me down.

Once I notice them, I make sure the TV is OFF. Although, at times I do let the Hallmark Channel continue.

I prefer piano music when I’m grouchy. Even light jazz is too up beat.

And, I make sure I have shoes on. Not slippers, not flip flops. Shoes.

I walk into the bathroom. If I haven’t, I wash my face (or shower) and put on some blush, eyeshadow and for me eyebrow pencil. With a touch of lip stick.

Leaving the bathroom, I have two choices. Tidy things in the kitchen or bedroom. Which I enjoy doing because by this time my negative thoughts have left and I am happy.

I have paper and pen next to my favorite chair. I often write 5x .... I love salads. .... and it works because 3 weeks ago I did not.

I am cutting way back on carbs and eating more fruits and veggies....another challenge. So during another break I write 5x how much I love them.

In the past...I am usually upbeat and happy around others. And yet...some people just set off my negative self. I discovered that too much alcohol the night before was part of that equation. That was a total shock.

Since I am giving up carbs, my alcohol consumption is almost nil. If my friends want to go out for a drink, I will still have one drink and then switch to water.

Various scheduling problems have kept me from consistently taking that 30 minute walk. But I do fit in as many short walks and stairs as I can.

I don’t know if this is on the right topic for this group. But it works for me.

I think it relates to “changing the pattern.”


I wrote back - 

That's great to hear you are doing well. But my question more relates to those fleeting moments of seeing something and having a negative/snarky thought or comment - basically judgement. I'm done with it the next moment. But it makes me wonder as 'it's feelings, not words'. As I may say I know that 'dog is at peace' but the feeling behind it is 'ugh, that person shouldn't have done that'. So... Vortex is listening to the feeling even though I really do want more of the words to be the feeling.

Then I got from someone else -  

It’s so good the hear your looking to your Emotional Guidance System to adjust your vibration.

Perfect place to be!

When you see or think something that does not quite feel right to you, the sooner you catch it the sooner you can pivot off to something else or a thought that feels better.
This is mastering Step 5.

That takes little practice and just your realization that your EGS is where you need to focus on to keep you in alignment is most of the practice, so your off to a great start.

Focusing on feel good things as quickly as you can without returning to the bad feeling condition and thoughts.

So once you know, through this contrast, what you don’t want, focus on what you do want.

Abe tells us that momentum builds behind thoughts we continue to think on any subject, wanted or not, and the LOA will bring us more thoughts or conditions just like it.

If we’ve gone to far into the unwanted zone, feeling bad like disappointment, worry or blame, emotions far down on the Emotional Scale, then you’ll need to work your way back up one step at a time.

And you do that reaching for relief at each step.
Just taking attention off the unwanted and doing things to help you feel and think better:
Walks
Meditation
Playing with your pet or kids
A drive
Music...
Anything to keep your feelings moving to hopeful and satisfaction and just feeling that relief.

Practice practice practice.

You’ll get to a place where most times when Contrast is encountered, you’ll feel happy that your filling your Vortex with more desires to look forward to and stay more in alignment.

I’ve attached the ES for you to use as you move forward.

Also I’ve attached a link to our Unit Section which has processes and tool to assist you on your journey through all this.

Lots of wonderful stuff in there.

And you always have all of us to reach out to for asdistsnce if you need it.

All in this together!!

You’ve got this
and I know your well on your way to a wonderful, happy life.

Great love for you and all of us!


Almost the answer but still.... so I replied - 

Thanks so much for this. It's helpful. I'm asking on quick blips tho. Do those create? As in - I'm looking at fb and see someone's post of a news feed about a dog dying in a car in this heat. My immediate thought and FEELING (hence is this a creation) is one of ugh, why do those people leave their dog in a car, so stupid. Then I move on to saying All animals live and die, be at peace. But that immediate thought or feeling that I have - is that creating more? Because it's what you FEEL not what you say per AH. Is that judgement which I am working at not having, creating more? In the general moments of the day I don't even think on these things and they rarely show .... until I happen to see something, read something, watch something - then that judgement of whatever it is, pops up. And now I wonder if those less aligned immediate thoughts are creating? Which I do not want to create. I strive to keep aware of the feelings, but what I feel and what I say are two different things. I want to FEEL what I say instead in these split second moments. How do I go about that? :)

***************
Am I missing something in those answers???????  Am I not getting that they actually are answering my question?  I just can't see that they are responding to my question of FEELING in that MOMENT which I continue on and forget afterwards.

Between this question and listening to this guy about the Matrix.... my head hurts!  ha ha ha







No comments:

Post a Comment