Thursday, December 19, 2019

Almost Time

Almost Christmas time.  Next week.  I have gotten all the presents for hubby and pets, planned what we are going to eat, bought some of it.  It's going to be a quiet time.  We aren't going anywhere.

Sis said she wasn't wanting family Christmas, and I said we aren't coming down as we didn't know the weather, and to drive 2 hours both ways for dinner - in the dark, not for me.  Sis is having family Christmas now.  Haven't talked to her in months.  She's very busy with her card making business.

I have been feeling better.  Glad about that.  I went to see the docs.  Dr B changed the thyroid med to 105mg from 120mg.  Dr G tho..... ugh.  He basically said he didn't believe me about my blood pressure as when he took it, it was fine - so I don't need to change my med.  So nothing was done about that.  Or about my chest pain.

So I went to see Dr Steve today and talked to him about my chest pain and blood pressure.  He did his testing and found out it was related to my adrenals.  He said that it should bring down my blood pressure and stop my chest pains.  I look forward to this!  I hope it will work.  I appreciate all his willingness to help.  He suggested a change with the adrenal pills I use.

Mood wise, Christmas is almost here and over so that will help.

Not much snow here - we had a bit yesterday, neighbour shoveled this morning.  Great!!!  Not that it really needed it, it will melt by the weekend.

I'm sliding thru Christmas with foods.  Not going to overly control it, and lower the Saxenda to 1.8mg instead of 1.8mg plus 5 clicks.  I will try again after the holidays.

Ta



No comments:

Post a Comment