Sunday, December 8, 2019

December Sunday

Was a nice day today - went to visit mom.  She talks about moving to Amica housing.  I would LOVE it if she did move there.  Then she would sell the house and neither my sis or me would have to clean and sell her house.  I'd rather her do it.  

Not going to visit her or family for Christmas so this visit was our Christmas visit to her.  Went well.

I have been feeling a bit better lately. Glad about that.  Going tomorrow to see Dr Steve and Dr Bob.  Jax gets to go to daycare - he will love it.  Needs to go play.  Lilly (Sue's dog) is gone - as in they moved away.  I will miss having coffee with Sue.  She says they will come down once in a while as she wants Lilly to still go to TWR - best place around.  Her hubby still works Mondays here so they can come on that day.  Will see how that goes.  They are suppose to come next Monday - depends on weather.  Everything depends on weather at the moment!

Our friend from the old place, who's wife died this year, is moving too.  He's actually at the moment moving closer.  He says he will come visit us next year.  That will be nice.  He's leasing a place close to his brother.  If it doesn't work out, he will want to move to BC.  He has friends there.

I get to go to Dr B this week too.  She's the one that put me on Saxenda.  And deals with my thyroid meds.  I think she will adjust my thyroid med.  I don't think she will stop the Saxenda.  I haven't lost any more weight with it at the moment.  But then, I haven't been controlling my foods that well - between depression/down, inflamed reactions, and being so tired, I just wasn't able to do it.  BUT I haven't gained weight either and that thrills me.

I see Dr G for my blood pressure, which I think makes me tired, and is not controlling my pressure that well for a while now.  Between Dr G and Dr B adjusting meds I am hoping I will start feeling better and more up, or at least more energy.  Maybe even I can get on the stationary bike for 15 mins a day..... there's a goal.  

I continue to listen to Abraham.  And read both Abraham and Neville facebook pages.  Still find it helps.  I really notice that I look at things differently, and try to deal with things differently.  

I'm off to eat an apple.

Ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment